Experienced Litigation Services For Plaintiffs And Defendants
Litigation is a major focus of our practice at Robin Simpson Smith, Attorney at Law. We represent individual and business clients across Eastern Kentucky in a broad range of legal claims, including:
- Insurance defense, including personal injury and bad faith claims
- Business litigation involving partnership disputes, shareholder disputes, breach of fiduciary duty and other business-related claims
- Contractual disputes involving leases, employment agreements, vendor contracts and other legal agreements
- Real estate matters involving residential, commercial and industrial properties
- Health care issues such as HIPAA/privacy law matters, qui tam litigation and regulatory matters
- Family law disputes involving divorce, paternity, property division and alimony
We represent business clients in a broad range of industries, including coal companies and insurance companies to hospitals, nursing homes and other health care institutions. We also frequently work with businesses that are headquartered out-of-state.
Benefit From A Well-Rounded Perspective And A Wealth Of Legal Experience
A seasoned litigator with long-standing ties in the Prestonsburg community, our lawyer has an accomplished legal career spanning more than 30 years. Her experience extends to both sides of the courtroom. In representing plaintiffs and defendants, she has gained a well-rounded perspective on how to effectively advance clients’ interests. Her skilled advocacy has earned her a respected reputation in the legal community.
Ms. Smith also serves as a mediator in all types of civil cases. As a result, she understands how to develop effective problem-solving strategies for resolving even the most complicated disputes.