Strategic Guidance For Businesses Across Eastern Kentucky
Nearly every business encounters legal issues at some point during its life cycle. Properly handling these issues requires the involvement of an experienced attorney.
At Robin Simpson Smith, Attorney at Law, we partner with business clients in addressing a wide array of legal issues. Our attorney understands the legal and economic factors that go into making wise decisions. Ms. Smith provides trusted guidance on pressing matters that require swift intervention, and she helps clients implement proactive strategies to avoid further problems down the road.
A major part of our practice involves providing legal guidance for existing businesses. Throughout her career, Ms. Smith has represented business clients across Prestonsburg and Eastern Kentucky. Her services include:
- Preparing, reviewing and revising contracts and leases
- Navigating all types of business transactions
- Addressing property and real estate issues
- Handling health law issues for hospitals, nursing homes and senior care facilities
- Providing legal representation in business-related disputes
Starting a new business is an exciting endeavor. However, this critical stage provides an important opportunity to lay a strong legal groundwork for success.
We assist entrepreneurs and startups with all aspects of business formation, including:
- Selecting the right business organization, whether a partnership, limited liability company, corporation or other entity
- Preparing and filing the appropriate organizational documents
- Developing bylaws, preparing meeting minutes and observing other corporate formalities
By first gaining a thorough understanding of your business objectives, our lawyer will provide individualized legal strategies for helping you succeed.